Benefits of Massage
It's not just about luxury and pampering.
It's not just about hot rocks.
It's not just about special aromas.
It's about healing.
It’s about rehabilitation.
It’s about health and well-being.
The Power of
Therapeutic massage is considered an alternative or complementary treatment to standard medical care and can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regime. The following are some conditions that massage therapy can have a positive effect on when paired with medical treatment:
- Patients suffering from cancer and cancer survivors
- Strains, sprains, pre-event preparation, post-event recovery for athletes
- Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia
- Mental illness, such as depression or anxiety disorders
- Plantar fasciitis
- Migraine/Tension Headaches
The benefits of massage therapy are countless. Some of the benefits include:
- Improved circulation
- Delivery of nutrients and oxygen to the cells
- Removal of toxins and waste products
- Relief of muscle pain
- Reduced stress
- Prevention of injuries and rehabilitation for injuries
- Decreased fatigue
- Strengthening the immune system
- Improvement in posture and structural balance
- Improvement in athletic performance
We all want to feel, think, move better, and be pain free. Massage may be the missing piece in your puzzle. Working with a massage therapist and maintaining regular massage will help you achieve your set goals and impove your quality of life.